D. Chapel of st. Roch and st. Sebastian
In 1641, with the permission of the nuncio Mario Filonardini, the prior of Jasna Góra, Father Andrzej Gołdonowski, began the construction of the Chapel of St. Roch and St. Sebastian in Częstochowa near Jasna Góra. It was built of limestone and brick, with one dome-shaped tower, surrounded by a burial cemetery. It was destroyed during the Deluge. On its spot, the present church was erected, originally with a single tower at the front, consecrated in 1680.