A well-preserved building of a former tavern near St. Sigismund's Church, located at the corner of Mirowska and Targowa Streets, in the western corner of the former southern frontage of the Old Market Square. It was probably erected in 1610. It burned during a fire in 1760, while it was owned by Koźbiałowicz. Later it belonged to the Wolski family, which is confirmed by a beam with a partially damaged inscription of 1791, discovered during renovation works carried out in the building in 1989. Over the course of the 18th–20th century, the house was rebuilt and restored several times.